»

vineri, 25 septembrie 2009

Please

I feel torn up.
And I'm so broken.
There's so much to say,
And so little that's been spoken.

I hate the state I'm in,
I feel like dying.
There's so much pain,
I want to start crying.

Now I can't help it,
I'm shedding tears.
I wish I were with you,
But there's so much that I fear.

I can't believe what you're telling me!
Why are you doing this?
I'm sorry for what I've said.
I want your love and just a sweet kiss.

Please don't do what you say you might.
It hurts too much, I can't take it.
My heart feels like crumbling,
If you do this, I might not make it.

You're not a mistake,
You know that's true.
If you really were,
Your friends wouldn't love you.

I'm trying to help and make this all better.
If you don't think I understand, then help me to.
Please take me in and hold me close.
I'm doing this because I love you!

Just make this pain stop,
Just take it all away.
I need you in my life,
And that's all I can say.

- by Cold

0 comentarii: